Welding Trousers Women
Welding trousers are made of strong and fire-resistant materials that provide protection against sparks, molten metal, and other hazards commonly found in welding environments. Comfortable to wear, stretching waist, long zippers in the legs and plenty of pockets for easy carrying of welding electrodes, tape measure etc. Black and orange coloured. Certified according to EN ISO 11611 standard for protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Wash & Care
- Fire-protected trousers for welding work and allied processes.
- Two deep, wear-resistant side pockets with slightly tilted vertical opening. Two more pockets in the back.
- A large pocket with a protective flap on right thigh.
- A pocket for carrying welding electrodes on left leg
- A long zipper on both legs make it easy to put on and take off the trousers.